Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seeb Moll

 Everyone  has favourite place in Oman.  It has many beautiful place like seq , musame, mosque and fort. My favourite place is Al'Seeb moll. It is in the Muscat  in the capital city of Oman. The population of Oman is about 2 million.


Seeb moll is big building and it has 3 Flor. It has many shops. Also it has small coffee and children games. All people go the seeb moll to shopping and walk there. The woman can keeping her children games because she can shopping comfortable.

In Seeb moll I can go with my family and friends shopping. I like go shopping with my family and friends because I can taking their opinion.

My opinion for Seeb moll there are very beautiful and quiet. I went tell you to visit it because you can buy every thing you need like shoes, bags and clothes.

3 comments:

  1. Wooow ...
    I like it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi

    I went once time in my life and also on that time I was hurry but let me go agine thnaks

    ReplyDelete