Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Daily Routine

Today I am writing my daily routine . My daily routine is very exceting but some time boring. I get up at 6:30 AM.Than I have a shower . I go to college at 7:22 than I start study at 8 to 10. I have break one hour and I eat my brakfast with my frineds. Than I start study at 11 to 1. I return home at 1:30. Aftar that I have lunch with my family but sometime I have aloun because I return home late.I like eat my lunch at home because my mother cook very delicious food. Than I have blake tea aftar that I have nap.
I get up at 5:10 BM. I have a shower than I go walked around my home because the wather very nice.Than  I  love drank tea with my family because Isat to gather and talk for anthang very nice.I start study at 7:30 to 9:30 than I have dinner with my family. Sometime I don't like eat my dinner. Than I watch moves on TV at 10 to 1 but sometime I sat with my sisters talk and listing to music.After that I go to bed at 1:30.
It's my daily routine ..............

7 comments:

  1. Your daily routin is nice and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow ...
    Nice, ^_^

    But ... why are you sleeping very late ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice.
    I think you like drink tea to much. I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your daily routine is nice but my advice is try fo find any part time job just you get sometinf for you inthe future.does your mother make treadtional food. I hope yes becouse I like it very much . all the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://muznadiva101.blogspot.com/
    i want to be your friend... come and see my blog

    ReplyDelete