Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Bedroom

My Bedroom
Every one needs a place of relaxation and rest. Also all people we need a place where we can temporarily get away from it all . For me that place of comfortable and relaxation . Let me tell you why.

 
The bedroom is a great place to comfortable and unwind because there are bed ,bath, computer and magazines.Sleeping is very enjoyable and comfortable thing. It causes your body to rest.

Not only is the bedroom a great place to relax because it has sleep but it's also a place of quite and rest.I always sat there even when I'm not sleep just to sating, thinking, using computer and reading magazines.

I can also social my family in my bedroom. When my friends visit me we also sitting in my bedroom because it's very relaxation and beautiful room. Friends and family are one of the most important things in your life.

I believe that the bedroom is the most relaxing place I go. The bedroom is usually clean and every few days I have to clean it because I like tidy but I don't like dirty because very relax and beautiful.I love my bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. Nice bedroom ..
    I like your photo, but I don't think it is real your bedroom ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looove theee bedroom
    i want one like that!!

    ReplyDelete